No matter the department, a great work ethic, a positive attitude, and adherence to our core values are attributes we always look for. We provide on-the-job training for a number of our positions, so don’t hesitate to apply if you are new to our industry.
Production and Shipping
- Cabinet Builders: We have a number of specialized teams who put together our cabinetry piece by piece, including Cabinet Assembly, Door and Face Frame Assembly, and Drawers and Hinges.
- Carpenters: If you enjoy working with wood, tools and machinery; if you have experience using any of the following tools: table saws, shapers, sanders, wood cutting/shaping machinery, moulders, and routers; and, if you are able to safely lift and move cabinets (up to 60 pounds), you may be a fit for our carpentry division.
- Entry Level Production Manufacturing Associates: Entry-level positions require no experience, but we do look for a stable work history for at least one year and a desire for job stability.
- Machine Operators: CNC machine operators, computerized saw operators, are an important part of our milling team that cuts raw lumber to size for cabinetry parts including door shapes and frames.
- Maintenance Techs: Our maintenance techs recommend and perform preventative maintenance and repairs on automated woodworking machinery like CNC saws and conveyors. The also assist with safety and special projects.
- Paint Sprayers: Our spraying department applies proper finishing to fully assembled cabinetry using a moving spray line. Specialized on-site job training is provided for this department, but previous experience with this type of spraying is a plus.
- Paint Techs: Paint techs mix and test solvent-based paints, stains and other coating materials to ensure color match verification and quality assurance for our cabinetry.
- Set Up: Our set up department prepares cabinetry parts for production, providing support for our assembly line.
- Shipping: Once cabinetry has been checked for quality, our shipping department boxes and packages it for delivery.
- Truck Loaders: We need both part-time and full-time truck loaders to safely lift, stack, carry and load cabinetry items from our production line into awaiting delivery trucks.
Sales and Support
- Accounting: Our accounting department oversees our transactions, payroll, and more.
- Data Entry: Our data entry team records orders and keeps production on schedule.
- Field Services: Our field services reps oversee installations and customer service in designated territories.
- IT: Our IT team takes care of our computer systems installation, maintenance, and security.
- Office Support: Our office support department handles customer service and office management for our manufacturing facilities.
- Sales: Our Builder Sales Reps execute key sales processes to acquire new customers and achieve company targets for sales, growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Safety Manager: The Safety Manager oversees health and safety compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations related to a manufacturing facility.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401K after 1 year with up to 4% Match
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Discount
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Other benefits include:
- Tenure Honors for 5-, 10- and 15-Years of Service
- The 20-Year Club
- Scholarship Opportunities
- In-House Ministry
- Special Holiday Lunches
- Christmas Baskets
- Birthday Recognition
Woodmont Cabinetry operates two manufacturing facilities; one in Dallas, Texas, and the other in Cedar Hill, Texas.
Cedar Hill Plant
1001 Cedarview Drive
Cedar Hill, Texas 75104
Apply between: 10am – 2pm
3444 Morse Drive
Dallas, Texas 75236
Apply between: 10am – 2pm